The Jokkmokk Church was consecrated in 1889 and is build with ideas of new gothic stile. It is possible to listen to a tape about the church's history. The church is open for visitors during summer and the winter market.
In 1661 a smelter was built in Kvikkjokk for smelting of silver ore from the mines at Alkavare. At that time "a painted house" was used as a chapel until the first chapel was built in 1763. The present church in Kvikkjokk opened 1907 and the architect was Fritz Eckert. The church is built at the sa
Built in 1946 in the railway village Murjek.